1. Name your video correctly. After creating your video, it needs to be named correctly so we can match it to your written review. It’s very simple. Put the name of the film first followed by your first and last name and the format of the video. Example: Planes.John.Doe.mp4. Make sure your first name and last name are exactly the same as the name on your entry form.
Next, Upload Your Video Review.
1. Go to vimeo.com and create a free account if you don’t already have one. It’s very easy. If you need help, contact vimeo, not us.
2. After logging in, go to: https://vimeo.com/channels/kidsfirst and click “follow.”
3. Click “upload” at the very top of the page and follow instructions to upload your video. While it is uploading, go to the settings and name your video. Remember to name your video correctly putting the name of the film first followed by your first and last name. ie. Planes.John.Doe.mp4.
4. Once it is fully uploaded, hover your mouse inside the video viewer and click “share.” In the share dialog box, enter our email address: [email protected] Choose it as the account to share with, attach your personal message, and “send.”